Eric Francis, MD
Family Medicine / Primary Care
Dr. Eric Francis is board certified in family medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine. Since joining MedFirst Primary Care at New Braunfels, Dr. Francis has brought an unparalleled commitment to using his knowledge and wide network of resources to help members of the New Braunfels community stay healthy through prevention and wellness, as well as recover from illness and injury as quickly as possible.
Every patient is different. Every situation, illness or injury is different. That is why Dr. Francis tailors his approach to work with each patient, at any age, to meet their health care needs and overcome any challenges.
Medical Education and Training
- Residency/Internship - Family Medicine, University of Colorado
- Medical School - Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Colorado Academy of Family Physicians
- Colorado Medical Society
Awards and Professional Activities
- St. Joseph Residency Faculty (2013-Present)
- Physician of the Year - Kaiser Wheat Ridge (2011)
- Resident of the Year - Swedish Hospital (2008)
- Drex Award - Peer Award for Outstanding Teacher (2008)
- Chief Resident, University of Colorado (2007-2008)